Summary of Position:
We are seeking an Assistant Manager, Clinical Sample Logistics. This is a full-time position with responsibility for managing sample shipments on a set timeline.
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Clinical Sample Logistics
Reports to: Associate Director
Employment Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
This position is responsible for managing sample shipments on a set timeline.
Work will include but is not limited to assisting with oversight of daily operations of 3rd party vendors, supporting preparation for internal and regulated audits, following work instructions and operating procedures (internal and external), and conforming to sample compliance initiatives as required by regulatory authorities.
Under the direction of management, this individual will manage operational and logistical aspects of patient sample shipments for global clinical trials, sample inventory management, and sample disbursement to third party vendors.
- Under the direction of management, manage daily workflow activities of 3rd party vendors supporting clinical sample business processes. This includes monitoring established performance metrics and enforcing accountability of current business Also includes assisting with outsourced project work and ongoing services that require samples.
- Manage sample operations for audit readiness and work closely with QA group and management to promote company compliance.
- Manage patient serum and tissue samples from multiple clinical trials, identify and communicate improvements, and maintain all sample management
- Perform sample inventory reconciliations, returns, discrepancies, lost in transit shipments and Work closely with central repository to manage inventory in a timely fashion.
- Deliver milestones and timelines across projects, analyze and efficiently communicate project risks and issues as
- Provide timely sample reporting and on-demand support for internal and external
Education, Preferred Competencies and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience with minimum 1-year clinical experience preferred.
- 1 + years working in sample operations
- Experience with international import/export regulations for biologic materials
- Extensive knowledge with Microsoft Office applications is a must (Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word).
- Organization and time management skills
- Must possess strong attention to detail and analytical
- Proven record of being highly detail
- Excellent references required (minimum 3).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-
- Excellent problem-solving skills with consistent demonstration of sound judgment
- Ability to work remotely but expect global time zones to impact meeting schedules and day to day activities.
Aravive, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company Overview: Aravive, Inc. is a a late clinical-stage oncology company developing transformative, targeted therapeutics to treat metastatic disease. The company is based in Houston, Texas, and has a satellite office in the Research Triangle Park area in NC. For more information, please visit our website at https://aravive.com.
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org